Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who doesn't like to get something free?

I've just placed an order for some goodies for myself and some friends which I am more than normally excited about. That's because while the Sale-A-Bration is on we all got at least one free limited release stamp set just for spending $100.  I think there is a clear winner on which one people liked the most as we all ordered the punch bunch set which includes the super cute owl which coordinates with the owl punch (IB&C pg 148).



I can't wait until it all arrives so I can make some cards this weekend! I'm even hoping to steal some time this weekend to create a couple of items while one of my neighbours from Canberra is here for a visit. 

If you'd like to grab one of these amazing sets have a look at the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, but remember that it does finish on the 31st March, so get you order in well before that.  You can also earn addtional free sets by hosting a party, so contact me to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment