Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Enjoy a cuppa!

In my order that I received the last week I got the 'Morning Cup' stamp set and Take A Sip wheel (IB&C p40) which I absolutely adore. Perhaps it's because I'm one of those people who really does have to start my day with a strong coffee or tea, or because I just think tea cups are cute.  I've made this card for two reasons this week, I had wonderful news that one of my very close friends is expecting a little person and I also needed a card that was relatively simple to create to use at my Demonstrator swap meeting next week.



Stamp Set/s: Morning Cup, Take A Sip (wheel)
Inks:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake (marker), Baja Breeze (marker)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Stampin' Around Wheel Guide, Stampin' Around Standard Handle, Paper Snips, 1 3-8 large circle punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch (Summer Mini Catalogue) Paper Piercing Tool, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Sizzix Big Shot Machine, Polka Dot Embossing Folder & 5mm mocha brads (not SU but available from me).

If you'd like any more information about the card or products used either send me an email or leave a comment.

Enjoy Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment