Monday, March 28, 2011

Just Add Ink Challenge #61



This particular card is embellishment free as I wanted to use it for this week's Just Add Ink challenge (JAI 61) Just Add Stamps . The challenge was to use only stamps and cardstock. I love the thought behind this challenge as it's perfect for people who don't happen to have a whole lot of the bits and pieces (embellishments).

My favourite Sale-A-Bration set is definitely the Sweet Summer set. It's got so many combinations available and is perfect for any occasion.  Deciding how I wanted my flowers to look was the hardest part for me!  I'd set myself a personal challenge for the week which was to water colour with ink pads and a blender pen, and to make something using the current In Colour range.  I managed to do both with these cards. Horray! I love the way they turned out and it was a lot of fun blending the colours together.  I orginally made the purple card below but then tried using the different flower heads and I just liked it better.

Stamp Set/s: Sweet Summer(Sale-A-Bration), Occasional Quotes (Hostess Set)
Inks:  Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Cake Crumb
Cardstock: Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Paper Snips & Blender Pen.

3 comments:

  1. What pretty cards, I love them both, well done with just stamps
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments ladies, I am really pleased with them too!

    ReplyDelete