Sunday, March 20, 2011

So many Little Monsters!


How cute is this stamp set? The Make A Monster (IB&C p62) has to be the most fun stamp set anyone could use, and the flexibility to create something so original is fantastic. It allowed me to come up with a number of different monsters, all with different body parts that made me laugh.  I did find that some of the little pieces were a little fiddly though, but with the use of the stamp-a-ma-jig it became a little easier to line up the body parts.  I CASED the balloon idea from the IB&C but used dental floss for the strings, and used a rub on sentiment rather than a stamp.

Stamp Set/s: Make A Monster
Inks:  Basic Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, DSP various
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips, Buttons, Dental Floss, Rub Ons (not SU but available from me).

Let me know what you think!

1 comment: