Friday, March 18, 2011

SUO Challenge #14

The Stampin' Up Only challenge came just at the right time for me as one of Noah's teachers is pregnant and due anytime now.  I don't know what flavour this bub will be - pink or blue, which does make it a little tricker but I choose colours that I liked and could be used either way.

The challenge this week was to use your  favorite RETIRED Stampin' Up stamp set and make a card. I absolutely loved this challenge as the Bundle Of Joy set that is retired is possibly my favourite baby set. There are so many ways to use the stamps and I think the bear is just so cute.

With some many friends having little ones this year, I decided to keep going and make a couple others with the same style.

Stamp Set/s: Bundle Of Joy
Inks:  Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Almost Ameythst So Saffron, Whisper White
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Paper Snips,  Paper Piercing Tool, Ribbon & Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen

3 comments:

  1. Cute card for a baby! Thanks for joining at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stitching! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card with a wonderful retired set. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete