Friday, April 1, 2011

It's here. The new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.

Released just today is the new Autumn-Winter Mini catalogue.  It's full of some wonderful stuff which won't be around for long, so don't miss out.



At this point favourite picks are definitely the Strength and Hope campaign as $2 from the sale of every set will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, the Eat Chocolate stamp set and the decorative punch that coordinates with this set and the Thanks for Caring stamp set.  I particularly love this one as I find it's often difficult to find the right words and images for sympathy cards.   I am sure though that after making and seeing all of these items I'll change favourites!

Although I haven't yet had time to make some items using these I have got them all sitting here so hopefully over the weekend I'll have something to share!  As an added bonus for those interested in any products from this catalogue I am offering 10% off items in the Mini and  5% off items in the Idea Book & Catalogue until the end of March 2011.  To place and order please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment