Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just add a bag!

I really didn't think I'd get this weeks Just Add Ink challenge completed, as I had a block in inspiration, but thanks to my wonderful husband who reminded me I'd make many of these bags I got it done. 

This bag starts off with a square box base and then uses paper to create the bag part. Once I worked out my box measurements again it was a quick process. I was going to make it into an Easter present but changed my mind as we do have a couple birthdays coming up and thought it would be fun to fill. 



One thing I would definitely say is you have to use Sticky Strip Tape, and not just double sided tape as the double sided tape just isn't strong enough and it keeps coming apart!  This is a perfect opportunity to use up spare sheets of dsp and other papers and you need almost a whole sheet.

If you'd like to know any more about the bag, let me know.  Happy to tell you how to make it.

Stamp Set/s: Word Play
Inks:  Chocolate Chip
Cardstock and Paper: Chocolate Chip & Whisper White, paper brand???
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Scor Pal, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips Clear Block D, 1 3/4 extra large scallop circle punch, rhinestones, ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. cool bag - I can see heaps of little ones for xmas filled with yummy stuff and hung on tree - yes please can we have instructions on how to make them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you've used to create your box in a bag Julie. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week, hope to see you back again really soon.

    ReplyDelete