Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lots of bots humans.

How funny is this stamp set. It's one I love using for birthdays as it's great for big as well a little kids. I needed two birthday cards this week, one for my Uncle Bob and the other for my brother in law. 

After some trial and error I worked out it was easier for me to cut the circles out before I stamped onto them! I then coloured them in and cut out the smaller robot as well as the screw and bolts.  I used the Brights collection designer papers to add some colour, as well as some other bits and pieces I had spare.  Stamping the screw and bolts on as backgrounds and borders was actually done by Noah! who does love to lend a hand when I'm making. 

Cute and colourful - just about perfect!

Stamp Set/s: Lots of bots
Inks:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, Basic Grey, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Red Riding Hood
Cardstock and Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Daffodil delight from the Brights Collection DSP
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Clear Block D, Blender Pens, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment