Monday, June 6, 2011

Build them up, build up, build up; up, up up with Lego blocks.

Our next door neighbour Nick turned 5 last week and we did manage to get over to his houses for a morning tea party.  He like Noah, can't seem to get enough of Lego so we thought we'd make him a Lego card to go with the Lego plane we bought him.

After I thought about the card for some time, I decided to create blocks which could be stacked. I eventually made two cards but have only managed to get a photo of this one.

I was super easy to make and used only the cutter, some circle punches, adhesive, crystal effects and a Signo pen.  I also cheated and used my heat tool to dry off the crystal effects otherwise I always find I end up putting something on the top and ruining cards!  The crystal effects and the Signo pen make the real different as it gives the 3D look.

The stamped image is from a retired stamp set, however I think any sentiment would work here.

Cheers Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment