Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Get well soon 'Petal'.


This is the first time I've used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set IB&C p 77, but and now wondering why I didn't use it before as it makes some beautiful flowers.  I've got another friend in Canberra who just can't seem to flick a bout of sickness so I thought I'd so something to hopefully brighten her day - I just hope she gets my card before she sees my blog! 

Easy as. The card blank was run through my big shot machine and a Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder.  I stamped all the images on Whisper White cardstock and then set about fussy cutting them all out, adding some flower brads which match perfectly with the Crushed Curry before mounting some with the snail and some with dimensionals to add a 3D effect.  I used the Lemonade dsp again which I have totally become addicted to and mounted the dsp onto both Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. A couple of rhinestones and some crystal effects and we're almost done.  The butterfly was from one of the Sale-A-Bration sets called Bliss and I added it to break up the colours and also because I'd stamped it for another project and didn't use it!

The framed image is from a set only available in the USA and one of my lovely friends sent it out to me as she knows I'm and avid stamper.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the get well soon sentiment which is from the  Sincere Salutations set IB&C p 107.  Another rhinestone here and it's all finished. 

Let me know what you think - enjoy Julie

Stamp Set/s: Petal Pizzazz, Four Frames, Sincere Saluations, Bliss
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Old Olive. 
Cardstock and Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo (textured), Whisper White, Lemonade dsp (retired)
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper cutter, bone folder, adhesive, paper snips, clear block D, flower brads (available from me), Kaisercraft rhinestones, crystal effects, Big Shot machine, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment