Monday, June 20, 2011

Make a wish.

Here's a card I've done a couple of times, but never added to my blog. She's the most gorgeous little princess, but is unfortunately retired now.

I think I like this stamp so much as you can really tailor it to the little person the card is going to, colouring the card for favourite colours etc.

It is a pretty simple card in that I ran the whisper white cardstock through a Cuttlebug floral die, and after mounting the princess onto the purple card, all is then mounted with dimensionals to give it a little rise.  The make a wish stamp is a part of another set non SU, but I can't remember the name - sorry.  I did emboss with sentiment with silver embossing powder and used my favourite toy the heat gun to set it.  The star brad is also non SU, but available from me.

She's so fun and I hope the little person she's going to loves her. 

Remember that if you do ever see a retired image you just have to have, let me know as I will happily stamp out some images and post them to you for a very small cost.

Enjoy - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment