Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back...

WOW! I have been away from my blog for near 2 months now and there are so many reasosn why - with the most wonderful being that our family will increase by one in January 2012.  This is such as special time for us as we sadly lost a little person in utero last year and then had 2 further miscarriages to boot.  I've been sicker than I remember being with Noah (who's 4.6 now), and so just haven't had the energy to be blogging.

This doesn't mean I haven't been creating and making, as I certainly have been so I promise there will be photos soon.  I've been hitting the scrap page world more so over the past little while, as I am so desperately trying to complete all the pages I wanted to do of Noah before I begin on the scrap journey with our bub three. 

Hope you are all well - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment