Friday, August 19, 2011

It's arrived and how exciting! The new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue.

It was like an early early birthday present arrived this morning!

I finally received my copies of the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue. Even the cover on this is inspiring. As well as these I got some new release stamp sets, new In Colour ink pads and card stock, new punches and some other embellishments.

The stamp sets - two or which are from the new Hostess range - are just beautiful and I can see myself using them on so many projects, especially for Christmas. Although I was very disappointed that Pun Fun was a retiring set, now that I've got it's replacement I can see it won't be so bad. I'll hopefully be able to make some goodies this weekend so I can show you the sets I have next week. Make sure to stop back and have a look.

The a la carte range of single stamps has increased which I know will please a number of my customers who prefer to buy singles rather than sets all the time. There are an array of amazing new In Colours which have the most amazing co-ordinating ribbons that will sell like hot cakes.

I'm pleasantly impressed with the variation of the stamp sets in this release and know that I'll have so many more stamp sets over the next 12 months that I will be running out of storage space far too quickly. Finally there are some new and amazing sets for children and those of the male variety.

There are only 12 days left until I can show you the Catalogue. If you would like to receive one of your very own please email me and I will organize to have one posted put to you.

Enjoy - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment