Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sneak Peak Time.



This month as a part of our demonstrator team we are all making swaps using new products that will be available in the new Idea Book & Catalogue.  The lucky thing as a demonstrator is that we get to have a sneak peak of the IB&C before everyone else and we are even able to purchase a few stamp sets as well. I love our swap times as I am always amazed at the cards I get back and the effect that so many go to. I'll try to remember to take some photos of the next lot I get back to share with everyone.

Due to policy I'm not able to take a photo of the whole stamp set but I can tell you it's a new Hostess Set called 'Array of Sunshine' and it comes in both wood and clear mount.  I've now seen a number of cards made using it and am amazed at how beautiful they all are.


It was a fun card to make and was easy except for all the time it took me to fussy cut the flowers and leaves out.  I also tried out some of the new In Colours, which I was pleasantly surprised with as I wanted to make sure I could match them up with the regular colour collections.  I'm happier than I thought I would be with the colour combination. The stamped sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Tag set (IB&C p105). This contains 24 individual stamps which cover so many occasions, and has been getting a far work out from me lately.  When I do get customers asking me to recommend a sentiment set this is the one I always choose as it's able to cover many events and is so reasonably priced.

It is nearly time for the new Idea Book & Catalogue to launch so don't miss out if you haven't already pre-ordered one from me you can do so by sending me an email.

Here's one more card which is of the same style but I added a little bling with some rhinestones and a couple more leaves.

 
Stamp Set/s: Array of Sunshine (Hostess), Teeny Tiny Tags
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade. 
Cardstock and Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette Subtles DSP Collection
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper cutter, bone folder, adhesive, paper snips, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment