Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcoming baby Anneliese.


We were so excited to hear the news that our wonderful friends from Canberra had their third addition to their family.  We've a special bond with this family as Liz and I were colleagues who were pregnant at the same, saw the same OB and had our beautiful children two days apart at the same hospital!

The beautiful Anneliese arrived just over a fortnight ago and we were lucky enough to be able to meet her when we went for a fleeting visit to Canberra last weekend.  She's the third beautiful girl to grace the family and we're so thrilled for the whole family.  She looks just like her Mummy with a gorgeous head of red hair!

I had to think about the cards I'd made for the two older sisters as I didn't want to make one the same or even similar.  I then remembered the SU set Big on Spring, which has been retired for some time now but is one of my favourites.  It's a play with words sort of stamp.

I used SU cardstock for my card base, and the stamped image and it's matting as well as markers for the colouring of the words but the other prodcuts are no SU.  I'm really happy at how it turned out and was so thrilled that Liz loved it too.


Enjoy - Julie
 
Stamp Set/s: Big on Spring
Inks:  Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink. 
Cardstock and Paper: Pink Pirourette, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, DCWV Nana's Nursery
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper cutter, bone folder, adhesive, paper snips, clear block F, button brads (available from me), Kaisercraft rhinestones, paper flower, ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment