Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello Good Neighbour

A friend of mine has finally secured the property of her dreams. We're so happy for her. I thought I'd use another stamp set which I bought some time ago and never actually used - it's a little sad that this is happening a lot - I think perhaps I might just have a few too many sets!

This set is called Good Neighbour and was a Hostess set available some time ago.  At the time there were also a range of matching 6x6 papers available. It's such a cute set! In the set there is a selection of houses as well as different roof types which allows you to create a number of varied scenes.  The trees are also a part of the set.

The clouds are actually dsp and I made the hills by paper tearing a piece of Old Olive cardstock. The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White and I just cut it out and then mounted it onto the Modern Label punched Chocolate Chip piece.

Enjoy - Julie

Stamp Set/s: Good Neighbours, Occasional Greetings
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Cardstock and Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Good Neighbours 6x6 paper pad, various smaller dsp pieces
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper cutter, bone folder, snail adhesive, dimensionals, paper snips, clear block D, modern label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment