Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Angel Memory Boxes (LAMB) Auction

Well it's taken me a little longer than I had hoped to get the cards finished for the upcoming auction supporting Little Angel Memory Boxes which begins this Friday the 16th September. They are running the auction through their Facebook page and there are some amazing items up for grabs. I've already decided there are a couple I definitely 'need'!





I couldn't decide on how many cards to make so in the end decided to go with these 21. There are an assortment of cards which can be used for numerous occasions. The cards are made using Stampin' Up! products which you can order directly through me if you would like to be able to create your own cards or scrap pages.  For further information please email me.

So, don't forget the auction starts this Friday and all the procedures go towards providing support and a keepsake for families who have lost Angels ranging from miscarriage through to 16 years of age.

I was also asked if I have cards available to purchase - the answer is YES - through the blog.  At the top of the blog where the tabs are located you'll see a Cards For Sale link.  I will be adding to there on a regular basis or if you let me know which ones you liked from this bundle I may be able to make additional ones.

Enjoy - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment