Wednesday, October 26, 2011

600 cards in 5 hours - how good is that!

Well I might just say that I am exhausted. Today was the Williamtown Base Cards for the Troops and we made just shy of 600 cards in five hours.

From creators, to stampers, to people who were happy to use the BigShot machine to die cut things.  There was something for everyone to do. People who kept saying they weren't in the least bit creative certainly proved themselves wrong, as each and every card created was a marvel.

Here's a couple photos of some cards I made with the ladies sitting with me.




 The cards all feature the Sparkly & Bright stamp set which unfortunately is retired now. I explained to the ladies that I think as a demonstrator it is worthwhile showcasing different cards that can be made using just one stamp set and a few coloured inks as it's great value for money then and means everyone can make something from a small stash of goodies.  The reindeer was a real hit and quite a few cards featured him!

There's more photos to come, and even an article in the RAAF Radar paper which I will add to my blog when it's published.


No comments:

Post a Comment