Friday, October 14, 2011

Christmas Cards for the Troops at Adamstown.

I've had a number of people contact me about Christmas Cards for the Troops 2011, so thought I had better let people know what's happening this year.

If you're close to Williamtown Base, Newcastle, we are having a card making event sponsored by Stampin' Up! and being co-ordinated by Tracey.  The event runs from 10am onwards and the goal is to make more than the 3500 cards made last year. 

We do ask that you bring with you adhesive and tools to use - please make sure these are clearly labelled, as well as any stamp sets you might like to use / share on the day.  All cardstock will be supplied.

As I do know that many people work and won't be able to make this event I have already run and will be happy to run another two to three evening working groups to make some more cards.  This will take place at my house which is located in Adamstown, on Tuesday evenings from 7-9pm.  Dates to be confirmed depending on how many people are interested, as I would prefer no more than 8 people per night.

I will provide all necessary items to make these cards, except for adhesive, which if you don't already have can be purchased from me.

If you are interested please email me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment