Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Load of Christmas love in a ute.

Ok, so for those who know me well I have the most amazing collection of brads - so many in fact it's a little overwhelming at times. This is though as I used to own an online store where I sold over 500 different shaped or sizes brads. I closed my online store when I relocated early this year so now have quite a stash at my disposal for personal use!

My challenge for my Christmas cards is to ensure each and everyone has a brad on them and so far I'm doing well with this.

I've a pile of these amazing Christmas trees which lend themselves perfectly to sitting in the back of the ute from the Loads of Love stamp set (IB&C p 41). 


I stamped the ute onto Whisper White cardstock using the Basic Black permanent ink so that I could then use the water colour pencils and my aqua painter to colour the cab and wheels.  The sentiment is stamped in Garden Green ink again onto Whisper White. I them mouted the image and sentiment onto Garden Green cardstock, onto a card blank which I first attached a patterned paper to.  To finished it off I added my Christmas tree brad.

Stamp Set/s: Loads of Love
Inks: Basic Black, Garden Green
Cardstock and Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green
Tools & Embellishments:  Paper cutter, bone folder, snail adhesive, dimensionals, glue dots, paper snips, water colour pencils, aqua painter, brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment