Friday, November 11, 2011

Little Angel Memory Boxes Christmas Card Auction

Little Angel Memory Boxes (LAMB) are holding their last auction for the year and I figured I could get another set of cards made for them.  As you know this cause is close to my heart after loosing our little princess Addison who would this year be celebrating her first Christmas with us but isn't.  They are such an amazing charity who provide so many different things for families. 

This time around I decided to go with a set of 20 Christmas cards as it seemed the perfect theme for the up coming season.


I did grab some inspiration for two of the cards from Deb my up line manager when she did a Christmas stamp-a-stack for the Christmas cards for the Troops.  I just loved them so much I had to order the two stamp sets I didn't own to make them.  At least I know they're being used for a super amazing cause.

All the cards are hand made by me and are blank inside so that you can add your own messages and come with envelopes.  My favourite has to be the reindeer which is actually made using the two-step owl and bird punches. It was surprisingly fast to make and even Noah was able to help pop him together.



I would love if you had a chance to make a bid on these cards. To do so head over to Facebook and look for Little Angel Memory Boxes November Auction.  It starts tonight and ends on Sunday.

If you would like additional information about any of the cards, techniques or products used to create them please feel free to email me.  Don't forget that any of the SU products can be ordered directly through my blog and they will be sent directly from the warehouse to your front door!

Enjoy - Julie

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards- what a fantastic cause. We also lost one of our kids; hope the auction raises lots. Thanks for your comments on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete