Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Sparkly and Bright Christmas filmstrip card


Here's another quick and easy card to add to my Christmas stash. It again uses the Sparkly and Bright set which is now retired but could easily be adapted to many of the other Christmas set, especially the Jolly Bingo Bits (IB&C p24).

I stamped the images onto Whisper White cardstock in Real Red,  More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Garden Green.  Using the 1 3/8" square punch I punched them all out before attaching them to the 'filmstrip' which I made using Basic Black cardstock and the spiral punch. All were attached using the snail adhesive.

The card base is Garden Green and I again stamped a Christmas snowflake from Punch Pals onto the card with VersaMark before finally attaching the filmstrip.

To add a little bling which all Christmas cards need I used some rhinestones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment