Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Flight of the Butterflies and Array of Sunshine diary covers

Having made the other diary covers for a challenge this week, I decided to keep going and make these additional ones for the Mum's in my new Mother's Group. More so just to say a big thank you to them for bringing me into their already well established group.

I have had so many laughs with them all and have thankfully learnt a lot about different places in Newcastle - all of which I am sure would have remained unknown to me without them. We've had many a playdate with lunches and it's been mostly relaxing! Unfortunately some of the Mum's are moving on as they are posted interstate next year but for the remaining ones we'll keep kicking on each Thursday, with a few added additional little people, as well as hopefully some Mum's that post in.

I used some retired SU papers - which for the life of me I can't recall the name of, as well as some of that never ending paper stash.  The two stamp sets are the Array of Sunshine (IB&C p8) which is a part of the hostess benefit program and the other is the Flight of the Butterfly set (IB&C p76). 

Don't forget that the annual Sale-A-Bration begins on the 24th January - which really is just around the corner. This year they've made it a little different including other items than just stamp sets!  I'll be able to give you all a sneak peak soon. If you'd like a copy of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue just send me an email

Enjoy - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment