Thursday, January 26, 2012

Missing in action! But for a very worthwhile reason.


Well you would have noticed that I've been missing in action for some time but I am back now albeit spasmodically for a little while longer.

With Christmas I was super busy having family decend on us, but it was being pregnant that was the actual stamp and craft stopper. Funny as it was I couldn't even reach my Fiskars paper cutter on the table as my belly got in the way - lol!

But it was so worth it as on the 6th January my husband, Noah and I welcomed baby Oliver into our family. We are so thrilled to have him with us safely after such a long awaited time. He's made me fall in love all over again.

I'll hopefully get some time now to do some craft as I can't wait to start my scrap layouts of Oliver and his big brother.

Enjoy - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment