Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sale-a-bration's simple Outlined Ocassions card

Here's a super quick post today. I needed to make a birthday card in a hurry! Having a newborn baby is making getting a card or two made a lot more of a challenge especially when I've got a little one who doesn't really like to sleep in the day.

I used a piece of floral paper that I had already as the recipient is a keen gardener. The stamp set is one of the Sale-a-bration sets called Outlined Occasions. The green - Sage Shadow is retired but the other is Rose Red but is current.


The ribbon is also from the Sale-a-bration catalogue and comes as a bundle of two rolls, one in Lucky Limeade and one Calypso Coral, plus you get 30 printed designer brads.


I stamped the celebrate onto Whisper Whote cardstock which I then cut out to have individual letters - very time consuming, but I am happy with the result. I used the snail to attach them all as I find this is the easiest way with small parts. The 'it's your day' is stamped in the Lucky Limeade directly onto the paper.

Enjoy - Julie

Stamp Set/s: Outlined Ocassions
Inks: Calypso Coral
Cardstock and Paper: Whisper White, Sage Shadown, Rose Red, printed floral paper
Tools & Embellishments: Paper cutter, bone folder, snail adhesive, paper snips, ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment