Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby boy's baby bundle!

For some time now I've had a number of friends tell me to make the plunge and start a Facebook Page to sell some of the many cards I make each year. Well finally I decided to start one, and I'm so happy I did. I've been able to make some amazing cards for friends and for other people who appreciate my work even though they don't personally know me.

My friend Jo contacted me and asked me if I could make the card on my profile photo in blues for some special little men she'll be welcoming soon so of course I said I would. I made two slightly differently for her to choose from but she liked them both so much she's taken them both!


I've made a card like these ones before when the beautiful Baby Ella arrived into the world, but of course it was pink. I hadn't made one it blue until now.  I love making my own dsp which I have done here using the various stamps from the Baby Bundle set. 

For the instructions on how I actually made the card have a look here. I love, love, love these cards but must admit they are time consuming!

The colours work so well on these cards and I hope they make some very special little people feel even more loved than they already are.

If you haven't been over to my facebook page N-bellish Handmade pop over and like me. I've got some amazing cards for sale, adding more each week, and I can of course do custom orders for special people!

Hugs - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment