Friday, September 14, 2012

Cute bubs using Baby Firsts

Baby firsts is a retired stamp set that I have wanted for many years now. I finally found a friend who was selling some of her older sets and grabbed this one. I absolutely love the little bubs in this set and they lead themselves to so many different cards and scrap layouts. 
 
I needed to make some more cards for another charity auction so took advantage of this and used the set.  I did a boy and a girl themed card.  I stamped the blue one in Night of Navy which is a colour I don't use very often and used the Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Bashful Blue markers to colour in the various parts and the Blush Blossom for the faces and other body parts. 


Both lots of the images are stamped on Whisper White cardstock and the blue paper is from the Regals Paper Stack.  The sentiment is also a retired one, stamped in Certainly Celery and So Saffron. All of these parts were punched using various circle punches and placed together using dimensionals.

 
This girl themed card is stamped using one of my favourite colours Rose Red. It's a beautiful colour. The paper is a retired set but you could use the designer paper stack available.  I used another retired sentiment - SORRY!! - and punched it out with a circle puncn before attaching it to a scallop circle punch and then attaching it to the card using again dimentionals.  The little pieces are coloured in using the same markers as the boy card but instead of the Night of Navy I used the Rose Red.
 
Enjoy - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment