Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Online Ordering and My Digital Studios

Online Ordering and My Digital Studios are finally here!

The US branch of SU have had online ordering for some time now and it's such a great way to grab items without having to use paper and pen and it also means you can get items whenever you need them! It's so simple.
 


To shop online just head over to my online store by clicking on the shop now image above. Don't forget you can still get all the great hostess benefits when you shop online.

Stampin’ Up! Australia have also released My Digital Studio – most commonly know as MDS



  I have just recently purchased my own membership so am trialling lots of things and enjoying learning along the way. I can’t wait to show you what you can do with MDS software. If you'd like you own copy this too can be purchased online. If you're not sure if this is the right product for you why not grab the free 30 day trial, it's a perfect way to see how it all works and risk free.

Hugs Julie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment