Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Two Little Friends

 
Whenever a new catalogue comes out I never know which stamp sets to get first - and I say first because before the catalogue ends I have normally bought most of the sets! Having two boys I've always tended to seek boy themed ones but have had to start looking for cute little girl ones as there are some special little girls in our lives now too.
 
This is the Little Friends set which contains wonderful illustrations of little people doing wonderful things.
 
It was a pretty simple card to put together once I had made the embossed background. It's just done by punching out some circles and attaching them to a piece of cardstock before running it through and embossing folder and the Big Shot machine.
 
The girls are coloured in with normal colouring in pencils and their image is attached to another piece of cardstock before being added to the card base with dimensionals.  The buttons were a bit of an after thought but I love them.
 
 
Enjoy - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment